Seeking Warehouse Supervisor
Responsible for overseeing all distribution functions including shipping, traffic, cycle counting and fulfilling parts orders from inventory. This role plays a critical role in supporting the Company s on-time delivery and inventory goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides supervision of the warehouse to ensure proper compliance to warehouse procedures
• Supervise and develop team of warehouse associates
• Complete associate performance reviews, employee relations activities, and corrective action in conjunction with Human Resources in a timely and effective manner
• Lead root cause analysis of inventory discrepancies and partner with others to implement improvements accordingly
• Partner with traffic team as needed on managing freight cost
• Responsible for the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity for assigned department(s)
• Partner accordingly to ensure proper quantity of functional forklifts, pallet jacks and aerial working platforms. Ensure inspections are completed per process
• Partner with Safety Manager on Forklift training program and employee training
• Ensure personnel are kept informed of conditions, trends, and important activities affecting their area as well as daily results, quality issues and other business needs
• Manage and develop labor schedule to support business
• Other projects and duties as assigned
Dockside Logistics is seeking candidates for a Logistics Coordinator Position in Charleston, SC
We strive to give our new hires the proper training and support to take their career to the next level. The program is designed to aggressively give hands-on experience to our new hires with the expectation for them to grow with Dockside Logistics.
The Logistics Coordinator works in a fast paced, team oriented environment that partner closely with other internal departments to provide optimum professional customer service. This position has the responsibility to manage and coordinate the logistics process of freight movement both on a regional and local level. Must be detail oriented with a strong work ethic focused on providing a positive customer experience. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure effective fulfillment of products from Customer Order to Remittance. Providing our customers seamless and consistent service on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Data entry of inventory transactions, material authorizations in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
Determine priority of shipments. Keep customer informed. Quickly resolve order issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
Management of internal operating procedures.
Interacting with the customer on a daily basis, and ensuring customer satisfaction
Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or General Manager
EMAIL RESUMES TO BRENDA HOWARD: email@example.com
Kenneth Peavy is looking for a full time position as a Security Officer. He is currently working on his B.S. in Cyber Security and is looking for opportunities in the Charleston area.
Click below to view Clay Montgomery's resume. Clay is a current TWIC card holder seeking a full-time position.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER CANDIDATE
As a recent graduate of the Citadel, Mr. Harward is seeking a position as a Mechanical Engineer. He is currently working for Moran Tug, which he has done for several years during his summer break, until he can find something more towards his degree focus. His current manager has described him as smart, hard working & personable and is willing to give him a great reference if anyone finds interest.
Seeking full-time employment in Charleston area. Has Class B CDL. Please contact Luke Reynolds by clicking below.
Seeking Full-Time Employment in Maritime Industry
Highly accomplished and versatile executive, pilot and one-star Air Force General ready to transition after 20+ years of honorable service. Entrusted by senior officials to lead Department of Defense (DOD) organizations of up to 2,300 personnel and to plan and manage budgets/resources worth more than $25.3B. Now poised to leverage vision, energy, strategic perspective, proven organizational leadership, government-industry partnership experience, network of professional contacts and technical knowledge to direct complex programs in the very dynamic logistics community.
OPEN POSITION (2)
Boarding Agents: Norton Lilly International (NLI)
General Summary of Job Duties: Under the direction of the Port Manager, the Boarding Agent is responsible for the coordination of all marine operations, agency, and administrative functions associated with individual vessel calls to assigned Port of Operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Board vessels in Port on a daily basis • Assist Port Manager with planning and assigning weekly vessel rotation • Assist Port Manager with billing procedures • Assist Port Manager with follow-up and completion of pro forma requests • Respond to all principal/customer inquiries in line with Corporate Operations Manual Policies or Principal Governing Working Instructions • Prepare/transmit estimates of port costs • Established and maintain marine vessel file insuring documentation is prepared in an accurate and timely fashion • Prepare/execute required governmental and agency documents for appropriate approvals and submission to marine vessel files • Communicate daily with principals/customers, marine vessel’s Master, Port Authority, and appropriate government authorities • Procure operation, agency, and administrative services for assigned marine vessels • Exercise high quality vendor service management and cost control • Makes required trips to United States Immigration Control, and U.S. Customs Office to ensure all necessary documentation is ready for arrivals and departures • Perform other related duties at the discretion of Port Manager or other member of management team
• High School diploma or equivalency
• Must have a valid driver’s license and accident free motor vehicle record • Must be able to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) • Must be able to work daily, including some weekends, travel to and from the marine vessel while in Port • Must have reliable transportation • Must be able to provide and maintain automobile insurance according to state laws
Some college courses in business management helpful
Previous experience in the marine agency field helpful but not required Working Conditions: Job involves extensive walking, lifting, climbing, stooping, bending, and jumping. Incumbent will be required to make numerous trips to the marine vessel during its time in port to handle any issues relevant to the efficient arrival and departure of the vessel.
Maritime industry companies seeking summer interns, please click below to view resume submissions for interns seeking summer 2018 employment. We will continue to post resumes as provided to us.
MASC member companies are encouraged to contact us with open positions or job seekers so that we may offer this new page as a resource to help you make these matches.