Monthly Nav/Ops Meeting
ZOOM & In Person Meeting, Suite 281 W
Nav/Ops meetings serve as the Maritime Association’s monthly membership meetings, wherein all members are invited to network virtually. This meeting includes Association briefings, Federal and State Agency reports and a brief industry presentation on various topics . The meeting closes with public comment and/or announcements. This is a great place to get to know your community, as well as happenings in and around the port.
All are welcome to attend.
February 2021 Nav/Ops Meeting
MASC Conference Room 4500 Leeds Ave, Suite 281W/Zoom
- I. Welcome & Opening Remarks
- -Nick Wong, Executive Director, Maritime Association
- II. NAVOPS Sponsor Welcome
- Wells Fargo
- III. Guest Presenter: “Mandated Training and how to get it for free” by Jason Cohen, Ed.D, Nova Southeastern University
- IV. Federal and State Agency Reports
· US Customs and Border Protection
· US Coast Guard
· US Army Corps of Engineers
· Pilotage Commission
· SC Ports Authority
· Motor Carriers
· Customs Brokers & Freight Forwarders
· Charleston Port and Seafarers’ Society
- V. Public Comment
- VI. Adjournment
NEXT NAV/OPS MEETING | THURSDAY, March 25
*Via Zoom (see instructions below)*
Due to security, we need to emphasize that you will need to register and create a Zoom account (if you don’t already have one) in advance of this Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Thank you to our Sponsor