The ideal candidate should possess: Superior customer service skills. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms. Friendly, cheerful, “can-do” demeanor. Excellent time and task management skills. Adaptable to shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following Job Responsibilities/Expectations:
· Answer inbound calls and emails from customers regarding product orders
· Ask probing questions to determine root cause for any concerns
· Execute the appropriate resolution for the Customer/Client
· Assist customers with the proper use/application of our product(s)
· Troubleshoot product specific issues with the customer
· Escalate customer concerns to the Operations Manager for next level review when necessary
· Must have the ability to convey technical jargon and concerns in a way that customers can understand
· Additional responsibilities as needed
Requirements: Basic computer skills with an emphasis on Google Doc & Microsoft Office Suite. High school diploma with a minimum of one year of verifiable customer service experience in a warehouse environment. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day to include going up and down stairs; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment throughout the work day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly, may lift 25 pounds occasionally; exposed to call center environment conditions and moderate noise levels on a regular basis; exposed to warehouse environment occasionally to include lack of temperature control and higher noise levels as well as moving powered equipment in the area of work.